- Four seperate Web Sites running privately combined to form ScoutBase UK
- The International Section on ScoutBase UK was formed and Network information about Uganda included.
- The GoUganda Web Site was created by the Uganda 2000 Management Committee
- The Management Committee of the GoUganda Web Site moved to other work in Uganda and the Uganda 2000 Management Committee transferred its information about Uganda 2000 to ScoutBase UK.
- The UK Scout Association removed Uganda information from ScoutBase UK when copyright issues were raised.
- The present Web Site Team put the Uganda information on Freeserve to maintain an information flow to parents and members concerned about the Uganda 2000 visit.
- With sponsorship from Berkshire Scout Enterprises the Web Site moved to DSVR where scripting facilities were provided.
- Further copyright issues were raised and ScoutBase UK removed its link to the UK Uganda Network Web Site.
- Copyright issues resolved by the UK Uganda Web Site Team in discussions with the claimant.
- UK Uganda Network provided its own mailserver at DSVR.
- Uganda 2000 photo pages provided with direct updates from Uganda.
- September - The UK Scout Association reinstated the link to the UK Uganda Web Site.
- October - Guest Book removed and front page remodelled.
- January - link established to Uganda Scouts Association Web Site
- March - Management of Mityana Scout Enterprises Web Site taken on
- April - Liam Knowles joins the team and new page design started
- June - Frames and Non-Frames versions tested - Netscape problems